In today’s digital age, it can be difficult to attract new customers and keep your existing ones coming back.
“With so many options for people to spend their time on the internet, you need a marketing strategy that will help get more website traffic,” said Issa Asad Florida entrepreneur and businessman. Mr. Asad is the CEO of Q Link Wireless, Hello Mobile, and Quadrant Holdings, all located in South Florida. He is also the author of 4 e-commerce and marketing e-books that can be purchased on Amazon.
Here, Issa Asad Shares 4 Basic Marketing Tips to Get More Website Traffic:
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
When it comes to the internet, you might be wondering what makes a website successful. One of these factors is pay-per-click advertising (PPC). Essentially this means that advertisers will pay for each time one of their ads are clicked on in return for ad placement.
This helps provide businesses with an opportunity to earn more revenue by paying less out of pocket and creating more individualized advertisements tailored specifically to your needs!
Advertising through the major search engines Google or Bing is one of the most popular forms of PPC ads. You pay to have your ad placed on the sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to your offer. It’s a good idea to focus on:
- Build lists for keywords that are relevant to your audience. Then write ads with the words from those lists.
- If you want people to go to your landing page, make sure that it has persuasive and relevant content. Make sure that it is clear what they are supposed to do once they get there by having a call-to-action.
- Bing and Google are both search engine giants that offer quality scores to the advertisers who use their services. A higher score will mean a lower cost for ad clicks, so it’s important for business owners like you to maintain your high ratings!
A lot of small businesses are unaware that email marketing is a viable way to get their message out and attract new customers. Email marketing has been around for decades, but its effectiveness has only grown with time. Get your business noticed by following these four basic tips:
- Develop an effective subject line. The subject line should be short, concise, and get the readers’ attention.
- Include strong call-to-action phrases in your message to convince them to take the desired action like clicking on the link for more information.
- Compile high-quality content that is relevant and interesting (and fresh!). Content that’s too dry will likely never be read by anyone; make sure it includes infographics or videos if possible.
- Always remember that consistency matters just as much as the frequency with email marketing messages. Send out periodic updates about what’s happening at your business, but don’t send emails too often either–about once every few days should be perfect!
A lead magnet is a type of content that you create to attract visitors and encourage them to opt-in. Lead magnets may be digital items like ebooks, reports, or podcasts but can also include physical products that are relevant for the business.
The goal of using a lead magnet will depend on the specific company’s goals, but oftentimes it targets website traffic, new customer acquisition (i.e., conversion), or general awareness about their brand/product line.
If done well with compelling content and an eye-catching design, this type of marketing material can generate highly qualified leads who know exactly what they want from your product–which makes closing those sales much easier!
When we talk about affiliate marketing, we don’t mean you promote products for other companies. Rather, you should start your own affiliate program where affiliates promote your products and services.
A simple way to do this is to set up a page on your site that explains the benefits of promoting, how big of a commission your affiliates will receive from each sale, as well as what it means to be associated with your brand. Include a form so people can contact you when ready.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate new leads and sales. It’s also an easy way to get your company out there without spending any up-front money on advertising!