Issa Asad Illustrates the Untapped Marketing Potential of China [Infographic]
If you’ve hesitated to market you product or services to consumers in China, it’s time to reconsider your position. Not only does China represent more than one third of the world market, but e-commerce in this Asian powerhouse is growing exponentially. Issa Asad, a South Florida-based entrepreneur, social media expert and best-selling author, has made learning about the China marketplace and the average Chinese consumer easy with his new infographic, called “10 Reasons to Sell in China through Alibaba and Tmall”.
About the Infographic
Our new infographic makes it easy to grasp the important aspects of the Chinese marketplace. It allows you to see at a glance all of the opportunities that selling in China offers even the smallest business. For example, did you know that?
- China is the fastest-growing e-commerce market in the world.
- E-commerce in China is expected to reach $450 billion by the end of 2014, 50 percent more than e-commerce in the United States.
- By 2020, China’s e-commerce sales are expected to be twice those of the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany and France combined.
Using Alibaba and Tmall to effectively market your product in China
Alibaba and Tmall make marketing to Chinese consumers easy. Founded in 1999, Alibaba offers marketing platforms for consumer to consumer, business to consumer and business to business sales. It helps take the “scary” out of the Chinese marketplace and gives even the smallest company the resources and brand recognition of a company that’s known and trusted in China.
Just a few reasons to use Alibaba and Tmall include:
- Alibaba outsells Amazon and eBay combined.
- Alibaba processes sales equivalent to those on Black Friday in the United States in just the average day.
- Tmall is the world’s largest e-commerce site.
About Issa Asad
Issa Asad is the CEO of Q Link Wireless, LLC, a subsidiary of Quadrant Holdings, LLC, both located in Dania, Florida. With more than 15 years of e-commerce experience, Asad knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to selling your products online. He is the author of the “Instant Profit” series, including Instant Profits with Alibaba.
To learn more about how Issa Asad can help you harness the marketing power of China with Alibaba and Tmail, download his free e-book, Instant Profits with Alibaba here, or ask him social media marketing questions via his Facebook page here.