There are thousands of ads on the internet, and this makes it hard for some ads to grab attention. To be successful in your website you have to learn to interrupt your site visitors in style without annoying them and capture their interest. If you pique what they like they will tend to click more of your ads, hence the need to plan your ads campaign well.
If you want to write successful online ads, you need to think like your target viewers.
“Try to imagine how they feel about the ads and why it’s frustrating to them sometimes; this will help you create appealing ads that will grab their attention,” said Issa Asad Florida entrepreneur and businessman since 1996. Asad is the CEO of Q Link Wireless and Quadrant Holdings, located in South Florida. He is also the author of 4 e-commerce and marketing e-books that can be purchased on Amazon.
Here, Issa Asad Shares 3 Tips for Creating Ads with High Conversion Rates:
Create strong headlines
It’s good to create a powerful headline; you achieve this by writing at least 40 headlines which comes in your mind. You can visit your nearest book store and look at various magazines. Then write down all the headlines which capture your attention and then use a similar more compelling wording to create a powerful headline.
Factors That Make Viewers Click Your Headline:
- Curiosity – Making your heading curious by starting with words like “How….” will attract more readers who will open the ads.
- Benefit – Attaching the advantage of opening the ad is important since it guarantees your readers something when they click the ad.
- Emotion – Using emotional words in your heading will trigger emotions in your readers who will click the ad after reading the headline.
- Credibility – Using credible ideas in your headline is very attractive to some people who love reading sensible writings. Also, you may include a familiar expert in your headline.
- Expectation – Setting reasonable expectations is very important in the ads and avoid overpromising.
Use powerful images
Using images creates a powerful feeling like the headline. The image is very important in your ad for promoting purposes. Therefore, selecting a suitable image for your ad supports the Ad to 70% possibility it will be clicked. The image you choose makes the ad strong in LinkedIn, and it easily interrupts a viewer to read and click on it.
The image must correlate with the Ad and the offer. Deceiving your viewers will make them run away from future ads. You may use celeb or well-known experts picture to draw attention, remember you are dealing with business-oriented professional viewers, hence get the best images.
Target your ads
You can design ads targeting a particular group of people. This is achieved by creating specific ads to capture the attention of specific demographics; this, in turn, increases the response rate. When you create specific and relevant ads, then you direct them to the best target audience your conversion rate generally improve.
You can use various criteria to create a target, some of them include; company, location, job function, country, age, job title, job seniority, and company size. You need to do some tests to get your perfect target. Once you get your ads target, you are guaranteed consistent sales. Therefore, be patient, divide your ad campaigns, then check on your results to get the fully optimized campaigns.